|Education:||secondary training college in the toolmaker or tooling machine operator field|
|Practice:||at least 5 years|
|Other requirements:||working knowledge of work on a PC and knowledge of English; driving licence is an advantage|
- being knowledgeable in standards and technical bases
- carrying out functional tests of tools
- measuring and checking dimensions
- geometrical shapes and surface quality
- making calculations of angle sizes and radii
- determining the wear of tools
- marking out components and semi-finished products using measuring instruments
- treating and finishing the surface of tool parts by grinding and polishing
- fitting tool parts and jigs and assembling them with fixing elements
- work on classic machine tools etc.
Work for us and get the following benefits:
- you will see results of your work
- you will have where to grow in your profession
- bonuses for improvement proposals (so-called Kaizen) or finding a defect or failure
- subsidized food with a wide range of meals in our internal canteen
- semiannual and annual bonuses depending on how the economic results are achieved
- use of our company recreational facility in Bohemian Paradise
Did you find this position interesting?
Send your curriculum vitae to Mrs Svatava Hojná, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +420 499 404 074
Didn’t you find these jobs interesting? But would you like to work for us?
We are looking for employees with various skills and experience. Maybe we are looking for you. Please send us your curriculum vitae to email@example.com and we will see what we’ll figure out.