Making moulds and tools
We have our internal shop making moulds for plastic, thermoplastic and rubber moulding along with shearing and press tools and jigs. We also make metal sheet forming tools.
Examples of the most frequently made moulds for moulding plastics
For the manufacture and design of injection moulds, we use SolidWorks, SolidCAM, SurfCAM and HSMWorks.
We specialize in:
- single and multiple moulds with hot runner systems and with cold runners
- moulds enabling to insert metal pieces
- moulds with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- stack moulds
- moulds for thin-walled mouldings
Examples of metal sheet forming tools made
We make tools with a weight of up to 5,000 kg and the maximum dimensions 2,000 x 2,500 x 1,500 mm.
- progressive shearing tools